Advance Directive Stage B
This online module has 3 stages, and you need to complete all three stages in order to claim credit. It will take you 3-6 months to fully complete this program.
In Stage B of this project, you'll get more information about how to start your performance improvement project and will be asked to start the project. About half way through Stage B, you'll be asked to stop and apply your improment plan. You'll then come back to this stage and report your progress.
For completing Stage B, you will be eligible for up to 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
If you complete all 3 stages and demonstrate active participation, this course is designed to provide both the 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and also to meet the requirements for many of the ABMS Board Certification requirements through the Multi-Specialty Portfolio Provider (MSPP) Designation. Visit the ABMS MSPP website to verify that your Board is a member of the Portfolio Program.
"Active participation" means the practitioner must:
- Provide direct or consultative care to patients as part of the QI project.
- Implement the project’s interventions (the changes designed to improve care) and reflect on the tools you selected to see if they are the correct tools to make a change.
- Collect, submit, and review data in keeping with the project’s measurement plan with two linked cycles of data review.
- Collaborate by actively discussing what you have learned with at least two people.
Upon successful completion and attestation, the CPD Office will submit the project to the ABMS who will in turn submit the completion data directly to your certifying Board. It will take approximately one month for the completion to register with your Board.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit