Advance Directive Stage C
In the final stage of your project, you will reflect on your project and provide insights on how you will continue to improve. Please remember, you must demonstrate that you've actively participated in this project in order to receive credit.
In this stage, you will need to provide data. Before starting, please have:
- Your Completed Run Chart (or tic and tally sheet)
- Your individual /your clinic data achieved regarding Advance Directive completion in the medical record for patients ≥ 65 years old with a primary care visit from:
- When you started your PI project and
- The closest report to the end date of your PI effort (you may need to check with your clinic manager/access your on-line reports).
For completing Stage C, you will be eligible for up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
If you complete all 3 stages and demonstrate active participation, this course is designed to provide both the 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and also to meet the requirements for many of the ABMS Board Certification requirements through the Multi-Specialty Portfolio Provider (MSPP) Designation. Visit the ABMS MSPP website to verify that your Board is a member of the Portfolio Program.
"Active participation" means the practitioner must:
- Provide direct or consultative care to patients as part of the QI project.
- Implement the project’s interventions (the changes designed to improve care) and reflect on the tools you selected to see if they are the correct tools to make a change.
- Collect, submit, and review data in keeping with the project’s measurement plan with two linked cycles of data review.
- Collaborate by actively discussing what you have learned with at two people.
Upon successful completion and attestation, the CPD Office will submit the project to the ABMS who will in turn submit the completion data directly to your certifying Board. It will take approximately one month for the completion to register with your Board.
- 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.