Aurora Orthopedics 2018 Annual Innovations in Care Conference
During this annual program, faculty will present recent advancements in orthopedics and will provide participants with strategies for applying advancements into practice. Topic areas will include national trends in orthopedic compensation, current concepts in concussion injury and sequelae in athletes, and faculty will also present new concepts of information technology in specialty care.
Orthopedic Physicians and Advance Practice Providers
- Apply new technology and advancements to practice
- Use evidence-based information to achieve best patient outcomes
- Recognize and adopt national trends in value based care
Course Director: Bruce Faure, MD: Aurora Health Care
Christine Hernke, Aurora Health Care
Kate Essad, MD: Aurora Health Care
William Lutes, MD: Aurora Health Care
Abigail Forss, PA-C: Aurora Health Care
Mark Wichman, MD:Aurora Health Care
Eric Malicky, MD: Aurora Health Care
Jeff Bahr, MD: Aurora Health Care
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit