Autonomic Disorders Seminar: Understanding & Diagnosing Forms of Dysautonomia
Clinicians will learn from the top experts in the field on how to recognize the signs and symptoms of autonomic disorders, how to differentiate between different autonomic disorders, what tests to order to confirm a suspected diagnosis, what tests to order to rule out possible underlying causes of autonomic dysfunction, the basic management principles involved in treating POTS and other autonomic disorders, and what situations may require referral to an autonomic specialist.
Pediatrics, EP/cardiology, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of autonomic dysfunction.
- Diagnose POTS and similar autonomic disorders.
- Implement standard treatment for POTS and similar autonomic disorders.
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.75 AttendanceAttendance Credit
Please click on one of the options above and then click "Add to Cart". Once added to the card the price will be adjusted to reflect the chart below.
If you need help enrolling or logging in, please contact the Aurora CPD Office at CPDDepartment@aurora.org or at (414) 219-5490.