Greater Milwaukee South Primary Care Fall Conference 2018
This event will include presentations by Aurora Faculty that will offer information on key topics that have been identified though department meetings hoping to increase recognition of symptoms and standardizations of treatment processes which will save clinicians time and offer better patient care.
GMS primary care physicians and primary care APPs, family practice, internal medicine, pediatircs, IM/PEDS, urgent care, and emergency medicine.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Assess and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care.
- Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues.
- Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes.
Course Director: Christina Crumbliss, MD: Aurora Health Care
Nasir Sulemanjee, MD: Aurora Health Care
Steven Leh, MD: Aurora Health Care
Adam Kadlec, MD: Aurora Health Care
Nyama Sillah, MD: Aurora Health Care
Kavita Sharma, MD: Aurora Health Care
Kate Essad, MD: Aurora Health Care
Taylor Finseth, MD: Aurora Health Care
Mustafa Farooque, MD: Aurora Health Care
It is the policy of Aurora Health Care Office of Continuing Education to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of its sponsored education activities. All participating faculty, course directors, and planning committee members are required to disclose to the program audience any financial relationships related to the subject matter of this program. Disclosure information is reviewed in advance in order to manage and resolve any possible conflicts of interest. All faculty and planning committee members have attested that their financial relationships do not affect their ability to present well-balanced evidence-based content for this activity. Specific disclosure information for each course faculty will be shared with the audience prior to the faculty’s presentation.
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit