New Developments in Cardiology 2018
This course is designed to present new developments in the field of cardiovascular disorders, as well as their clinical applications, in order to encourage discussion and promote improved patient outcomes in all our practices.
We have chosen topics and presenters to cover the latest in familiar topics as well as map out areas of frontier exploration.
Cardiology, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- List the latest treatments in 5 most common vascular problems.
- Interpret the indications for action in treatment.
- Compare new treatments in cardiovascular disease.
Frank Downey, MD; Aurora Health Care
Jasbir Sra, MD; Aurora Health Care
Nasir Sulemanjee, MD; Aurora Health Care
V. Shrinivas Murthy, MD; Aurora Health Care
Michael Fiore, MD; University of Wisconsin Center for Tobacco Research Intervention
Renuka Jain, MD; Aurora Health Care
Anthony DeFranco, MD; Aurora Health Care
Louie Kostopoulos, MD; Aurora Health Care
Ramagopal Tumuluri, MD; Aurora Health Care
Faud Jan, MD; Aurora Health Care
It is the policy of Aurora Health Care Office of Continuing Education to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of its sponsored education activities. All participating faculty, course directors, and planning committee members are required to disclose to the program audience any financial relationships related to the subject matter of this program. Disclosure information is reviewed in advance in order to manage and resolve any possible conflicts of interest. All faculty and planning committee members have attested that their financial relationships do not affect their ability to present well-balanced evidence-based content for this activity.
Specific disclosure information for each course faculty will be shared with the audience prior to the faculty’s presentation.
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.75 AttendanceAttendance Credit
Please click on one of the options above and then click "Add to Cart". Once added to the card the price will be adjusted to reflect the chart below.
If you need help enrolling or logging in, please contact the Aurora CPD Office at CPDDepartment@aurora.org or at (414) 219-5490.