Informed Consent Model of Integrated Care: Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
This course is inteded for Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, and Endocrinology
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Improve comfort and competence in caring for Transgender Individuals
- Identify available resource for ensuring best practices for transgender patients
- Differentiate the treatment plan for transgender patients
Michael Otte, MD; AdvocateAurora Health
Jacquelin Coby-Beaver; AdvocateAurora Health
Raven Eggson-Washington, Project manager; AdvocateAurora Health
It is the policy of Aurora Health Care Office of Continuing Education to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of its sponsored education activities. All participating faculty, course directors, and planning committee members are required to disclose to the program audience any financial relationships related to the subject matter of this program. Disclosure information is reviewed in advance in order to manage and resolve any possible conflicts of interest. All faculty and planning committee members have attested that their financial relationships do not affect their ability to present well-balanced evidence-based content for this activity. Specific disclosure information for each course faculty will be shared with the audience prior to the faculty’s presentation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
This course is available to Aurora Health Care providers (employed and independent) and caregivers only. If you are not already logged in, please use "Aurora Login" to access the course. If you need help enrolling or logging in, please contact the Aurora CPD Office at CPDDepartment@aurora.org or at (414) 219-5490.